Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Did You Know That I Speak Horse?"

While we were out today, we drove past a horse stable with lots of horses in the pasture. I pointed it out to the kids. Ty responded, "Mom, did you know that I speak horse?" I said, "No, I didn't know that!" He said, "Neigh!" I said, "Wow! That's amazing! How did you learn that?" He answered in a serious tone, "With LOTS of practice." I love his sense of humor.

4 comments:

  1. Horse...hmmm I use to speak pig latin! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of him for already learning his second language!!! He needs to begin spanish lessons next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no doubt that Ty Baker will speak many languages in his life! If that picture isn't Uncle Sott I don't know who it is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your blogs. I have also been laughing the entire time. Scott has shown me what I've been missing. Fantastic job, Mom.
    Love you all,
    BG

    ReplyDelete