Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was started by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone have been doing this week. (For some reason, I was unable to insert the "Not Me!" logo into this post.)

I do not have a fly problem in our new home. After lots of research, I did not go to Home Depot and buy a Fly Trap. Even though the Fly Trap is for using outdoors, I definitely did not place it on top of the refrigerator. And 10 minutes later, I did not smell the most horrible odor I had ever smelled! It did not smell like a garbage bag full of shrimp and fish that was caught three weeks ago. And when I went into the kitchen to remove the Fly Trap, there is no way that it had spilled out all over the top of my refrigerator, down the sides, into all the cracks and crevices and all over the floor. Since this didn't actually happen, it did not ruin all of valuable day-to-day items all over the side of the refrigerator - calendar, checkbook, bills to be paid, envelopes (you get the picture?)... I did not spend the rest of that day and next trying to remove the foulest stench I have ever smelled in my life from my home and my body. Nope. Not me!

Ty did not ask me on the way to school today why I was wearing my "Y" shirt again. I did not avoid the question by asking him, "Why? Don't you like it?" I definitely did not tell him that I had slept in the shirt last night because that would be just gross!

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS!! I am loving your Monday segments! :) Hope you guys are doing well...

    ReplyDelete