Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pick Your Battles

I have been letting Ty pick out his own clothes and dress himself for quite a while now. But what am I supposed to do when he wants to wear this to school? He says they match because there is green and blue in the shorts. I told them matching isn't all about the colors but also about patterns. Oh well, I decided long ago that this is a battle I choose not to fight. So what if the teachers and other parents think I have no style!

3 comments:

  1. I have started letting Isabel do this, too. I seem to have the same results as you are having. The other problem I have is that she puts long sleeve shirts or long pants on when it is 90 degrees out and then gets mad at me when I tell her she has to change her clothes because she is going to be too hot.

    Love the picture! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outift!! He is just fashion forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious! his cuteness makes up for the non-matchingness.... :D

    ReplyDelete