Sunday, December 20, 2009

Such a Sweet Boy

I desperately needed a haircut this week. When Ty saw me looking at Fringe's website, he totally freaked out! He said he loved my hair just the way it was. He flipped out when I was calling to make an appointment and kept trying to end the call. At dinner, the night before my appointment, he was in tears over it. He was so anxious the morning before I went. When I pulled into the driveway, he came running out yelling, "Mom, it looks just like you!"


Jon always puts Ty to bed. They read a few books and snuggle until Ty falls asleep. I read books to Maggie and sing a few lullabies before I lay her down in her crib. Last night, Ty joined us in the glider. They were both snuggled up close and I didn't want to ever let them go. Ty told Jon that he wanted me to sing songs to him in bed. Jon told him that he would sing to him. Ty told him, "You don't sing the way Mommy does." Then he told him, "When I fall asleep to Mommy's singing, I hear her songs all night in my dreams." Such a sweet boy!

1 comment:

  1. Love,love, love these two stories. He most certainly is a very sweet boy !

    ReplyDelete