Maggie has been talking about sitting on Santa's lap everyday for quite some time. We had planned on going Monday, but she got sick. She was so disappointed. She was so excited this morning when I told her that we were finally going to see him. We waited in line for over an hour. She and Ty were perfect angels!
There was one girl left to go in front of us, and that is when Maggie got her first glimpse of Santa. Her eyes lit up and she squealed, "I can see his boots!" When that girl got down, Maggie could hardly contain herself. I was having to hold her back from running and jumping up in his lap.
They talked for a really long time. Then he gave her a kiss. I think she may be in love!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
How sweet!! And he looks a really nice Santa :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice memory for Maggie !!
That is so sweet, I will have to bring our Santa pictures on Saturday...they are pitiful.
ReplyDeleteLove that polka dot dress & shoes!! She is too precious!! I can only hope that my little Abby is that cute one day!
ReplyDeleteAH! this must be the Maggie that Chloe keeps talking about from MOPS. She's adorable, I didn't know you have a blog. So glad to find you on here!
ReplyDelete