Saturday, December 19, 2009

Earning Swagbucks

Search & Win

Click on the above link to join.

I'm sure you have read or heard about your friends earning Swagbucks and getting all kinds of prizes for redeeming them. I joined less than a week ago and already have enough to get a $5 Amazon gift card (only 45 Swagbucks). I have seen so many of my friends doing their Christmas shopping using their Swagbucks, so I had to check it out. All you have to do is click on the link above to sign up (it's free). Install the toolbar, and do all of your web searches through them. For every friend you refer, you will get 100 Swagbucks (they will match dollar for dollar as they earn them). It's that easy! So if you haven't already started earning Swagbucks, join today!

2 comments:

  1. I can't get past the annoying browser, Paul is doing much better than me, I only have 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that I get to see some new pictures of the kids soon. Loved the Christmas card!!! It was sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete