Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
It's been a few weeks since my last Not Me! Monday, so I decided to make myself do one this week.
When I was a teacher, I used to feel so sorry for the kids who were playing on the playground without jackets. I imagined their parents too busy to even notice that they were sending their children off to freeze for 30 minutes while watching the other children playing and having fun...WARM! I am not that parent. I did not send my children to school on Friday without jackets. Ty's teacher did not ask him if his mommy sent a jacket when he told her that he was cold. Only non-caring parents do that, and that's not me!
I didn't wear the same clothes two days in a row twice last week that looked identical. Jon did not question me on Wednesday if I was still wearing the same outfit from Monday. I had just taken a shower, and it was different - the one from Monday/Tuesday was a gray College of Charleston shirt with black capri sweatpants. The outfit on Wednesday/Thursday was a gray College of Charleston alumni shirt with black yoga pants. Totally different outfits! And I definitely did not wear the shirts to sleep in! Nope, not me!
I did not wake up during the night to find myself sleeping on a magazine that I read two nights earlier. And I did not wake up a few hours later because I rolled over on a pen that Ty had used several days earlier. When I woke up the next morning, I did not find two shirts and a sweatshirt on top of the comforter, exactly where I had not laid them two nights earlier.
haha... it is simple your bed is too big :). I most certainly am still NOT in my PJs right now at 3:00, no way.
ReplyDeleteNo NOT My Daughter !!!!
ReplyDelete