Ty is a busy boy and always has a new idea. So I didn't think much when he asked me to write "Halloween" on this picture.
But he had me intrigued when I saw him set up on the sidewalk like this.
He told me that he was having a Halloween Stand to sell some Halloween items he didn't want anymore. The upside down dump truck was the table holding a "witch's" broom and 2 Halloween frisbees. When I asked him how much he was selling each item for, he said that the broom was $4 and the frisbees were $6! He held up the sign when people drove by or rode by on bikes. He was VERY disappointed when no one stopped to buy anything. He had me change the sign to say "It's Halloween Selling Day" hoping that would help his sales. Although people slowed down to take a closer look, unfortunately, there were no takers.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
This is priceless :) There is never a dull moment in the Baker household !!!!
ReplyDelete