I know that it's hard to believe that a little girl so cute and so sweet could be so cheeky. Oh is she cheeky! Several weeks ago, a few different friends on Facebook had posted that they had used a dab of hot sauce on the tongue as punishment for talking back. Every person that commented said how great it worked. So, I decided to start threatening Ty with this. The threats really worked! Unfortunately, Maggie was paying attention. When I told her to go to timeout for misbehaving, she said she wanted hot sauce. I hadn't planned on using it on her, but what the heck! I put a dab on my finger, then put my finger on her tongue. I cringed as I waited for the screaming and crying. I was shocked to hear, "Ummy! More hot sauce, pease?" She continued to beg for more for about 5 minutes. I could have died! What 2 year old thinks straight hot sauce is yummy? Needless to say, the hot sauce has never been used as a threat again.
LOL---I witnessed this little episode and it was all I could do not to laugh !!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI think little Maggie is smarter than you think. No more hot sauce for her,right?
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, Dad!
ReplyDelete