Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Fun

So it's been a while since I've update the blog...6 months to be exact. I'm not sure why I have neglected to do any posts, but I am going to try and do better.

We spent a week in Orlando at the end of May. The kids absolutely loved Walt Disney World and Seaworld. The very next week we moved from Augusta back to Murfreesboro.


Ty and Maggie went to Mr. Gareth again for swim lessons in June.



We celebrated Maggie's birthday with a Tinkerbell party in July.

I can't believe the kids go back to school on Monday. They are going to St. Mark's Preschool three mornings a week. They are really excited about going, but I am feeling a little sad about it. This summer has been so fun! The kids have loved seeing their friends again, going to the movies, swimming and playing at the Discovery Center.

4 comments:

  1. A tinker bell party is such a cute idea!!! Glad you guys are back in the 'Boro and hope you keep up with your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! I am so proud of you for updating! The pictures are adorable. They are so big now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That may be the cutest picture ever from the Tinkerbell party!! I am so glad you guys are back close again, and who knows I might update my own blog one day LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Diana, that is a great picture.... five beautiful little girls!!
    Can't wait to see "Back to school pictures"!!

    ReplyDelete