
Ty and Maggie play together most of the time. They love to play superheroes and bad guys. Maggie likes to play Princess Saver or Robin when she's not being a bad guy. Ty loves being any of the superheroes like Superman, Batman,
Spiderman, Green Lantern, etc. They have several places throughout the house that they use as bat caves, hideouts and clubhouses. Ty was trying to get Maggie to play in the "clubhouse," but Maggie wasn't interested. He was really upset about it and complaining, "Maggie made my feelings bad." Later on, when Ty wouldn't play with Maggie, she came crying to me saying, "Mommy, Ty is in a bad mood at me!" As I have been typing this post, they have built a fort in the office and are now in the clubhouse in the living room. Ty is Batman and Maggie is Robin. If I haven't said it before, they are so lucky to have each other, and I am very blessed to have both of them!
Emma has already let out the she is somewhat scared of Spiderman which should make for an interesting visit :).
ReplyDelete