My friend Brooke has a blog that I enjoy reading, and I stole this idea from her.
It was another eventful year, with Jon's opportunity to work in Middle Tennessee again. Although we did enjoy our year in Augusta, we are thrilled to be living in Murfreesboro again.
It was another eventful year, with Jon's opportunity to work in Middle Tennessee again. Although we did enjoy our year in Augusta, we are thrilled to be living in Murfreesboro again.
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December




oh my goodness...what a year! great pics. I love this idea and might have to steal it...next year, haha!
ReplyDeletelooks like you've been doing one thing and one thing only during this snow week...BLOGGING! glad to have you back! :)
ps your kids look so little in jan/feb! they have definitely changed so much the past year.
They are so cute! Yall had a big year with the move and all. I still need to see the new house. Can't believe I still haven't! Love all the pics.
ReplyDeleteWow, they have grown so much in the past year!!! Loved all the pictures,and love those kids!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd another winner!
ReplyDelete