I am not a snow person. I prefer warmer weather. But kids love snow. When Jon is working on a snow day I am the one left to entertain the children in the snow. I layered my clothes, as well as my gloves, and headed out. Remarkably, it wasn't that bad. We made a snowman, made snow angels and had a snowball fight. Ty wanted to make a snow fort, but I told him I will have to build up to that one!
The cute little hat Maggie is wearing was mine when I was her age. And Ty had been wanting a scarf, but I couldn't find one anywhere. So Grandmar knit him one, and he LOVES it!
When Jon got home from work, he treated us to something the kids and I had never had before - Snow Cream. Here he is preparing it, and the kids enjoying it.
So much fun in the snow!! The scarf arrived just in time for Ty to play in the snow. Maggie looks very bit as cute as Mommy did when she wore this hat!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSnow Cream is a Baker family tradition, and I bet Jon was thinking about it all day.
ReplyDeleteTy definitely has the "gangsta lean" pose down pat. Mags has no fear, following in her big bro's footsteps. My observations.