We were so excited to have Ben, Kristen and Michael stay with us for a couple of days last week. Michael enjoyed Ty's large collection of trains.
Michael was totally enthralled by Ty. He was laughing hysterically at everything Ty did.
Ty was using Michael's video monitor to spy on the neighbors. He laid his head down on the table next to the monitor and Michael was yelling, "Wake ut, Ty!"
Ty kept climbing into the Pack-n-Play that Michael was using for a crib. Michael didn't want him getting into it and kept pulling Ty down with his super-strength.
Maggie wanted to take a bath with Michael. This is the best shot I got.
It was so wonderful getting to spend quality time with my great nephew. I hope I get to do it again soon. I just love him to pieces!
Thanks for having us! We had so much fun with you all and miss you already. LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey look to be having a ball!!! I wondered why Ty had his head on the table.....now I know!!
ReplyDelete