Ty started a new school today - Montessori Weaver School. Even though we loved St. Mark's Preschool, we believe MWS is a great opportunity for Ty that could not be passed up. When Maggie and I arrived to pick him up at 12:45, they were still eating lunch. They were sitting at tables with real tablecloths, eating with forks and spoons off of real plates and drinking from real glasses. It wasn't chaotic, just the opposite. Children were enjoying quiet conversation amongst themselves. It was quite impressive. Ty enjoyed doing the Montessori work, but he also had fun composting and cutting flowers from the garden for the classroom.
| Joye Weaver & Ty |
I think this is going to be a great learning experience!! I am so happy that Ty is getting to do this!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear more and see all that he learns/experiences this year. And, love his pose - such confidence. I hope he agrees to come to "Curbs" this week!
ReplyDeleteSo great!!! What a character!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that boy genius!! Can't wait to hug him!!
ReplyDelete