Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Ty has always loved to help me. He loves to vacuum, dust, clean windows and tables and above all laundry. He can do an entire load from start to finish, including the folding. Well, I help him with the folding, but he puts it all away in his dresser.
Lately, he has been helping out with Maggie. It was just about nap time, when Ty came down the stairs and told me that he had put Maggie down. I wanted to laugh out loud, but I knew he was serious. When I went up there, she was in bed with her shoes on. As I was taking them off and explaining to Ty that we don't sleep in our shoes, I could smell an unpleasant odor. I told him that Maggie needed to be changed before her nap, too. He said he thought he smelled something!
He loves his little sister so much. He always comes and tells me when she is hungry for a snack or when she has hurt herself. I am so happy that I have two children so close in age that love each other as much as they do. They are the best of friends.

2 comments:

  1. So there is hope??? Emma and Ellie are at the fighting stage. They are *so* different. I hope their female tendencies don't cause them to argue forever!! I sure do love that Ty and Maggie, Emma said we need a sleepover in Augusta soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty can come and stay with me when ever he wants to !!
    Maggie is so lucky to have such a loving big brother, and Ty is very fortunate to have a little sister who is always ready to play "Super Hereos" when called upon :):)

    ReplyDelete